- City tour in Buenos Aires, Ushuaia
- Cruise the Beagle Channel, lake cruise through Patagonia
- Scenic drives El Calafate to Torres del Paine National Park, Puerto Natales to Punta Arenas
- View the Balmaceda Glacier, Serrano Glacier
- Visit Tierra del Fuego National Park, Los Glaciares National Park, Torres del Paine National Park, Bernardo O'Higgins National Park
You will visit the following 2 places:
Argentina is a diverse country, both naturally and culturally, with geography ranges from northern deserts to humid jungles and culture, art and architectural influences from around the world. The name "Argentina" is derived from Latin argentum ("silver", plata in Spanish), a noun associated with the silver mountains legend, widespread among the first European explorers of the La Plata Basin. The country is best known for its tango, steak and football.
Chile is a South American country occupying a long, narrow strip of land between the Andes to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. At the southern tip of Chile's mainland is Punta Arenas, the southernmost city in the world, and beyond that lies the Strait of Magellan and Tierra del Fuego, an island divided between Chile and Argentina. Among the top tourist attractions in Chile are the world’s driest desert, spectacular scenery of glaciers and fjords, and the many volcanoes along the Pacific “ring of fire”. Some parts of the region have never received a drop of rain and the Desert is probably also the oldest desert on earth. Chile is today one of South America's most stable and prosperous nations. It leads Latin American nations in rankings of human development, competitiveness, income per capita, globalization, state of peace, economic freedom, and low perception of corruption.